The application of 6063 aluminum plate
6063 aluminum alloy is widely used in the construction of aluminum doors and windows, curtain wall frame, in order to ensure that the doors and windows, curtain walls have high wind pressure performance, assembly performance, corrosion resistance and decorative performance, the overall performance of aluminum alloy profiles is much higher than the industrial requirements Profile standards.
1. The application of strips is widely used in decoration, packaging, construction, transportation, electronics, aviation, aerospace, weapons and other industries.
2. Aerospace aluminum is used to make aircraft skins, fuselage frames, girders, rotors, propellers, fuel tanks, siding and landing gear props, as well as rocket forging rings and spacecraft siding.
3. Aluminum used in transportation is used for car body structural materials of automobiles, subway vehicles, railway passenger cars and high-speed passenger cars, doors, windows, shelves, automobile engine parts, air conditioners, radiators, body panels, hubs and warships.
4. Aluminum for packaging Aluminum can-making cans are mainly used as metal packaging materials in the form of thin plates and foils to make cans, lids, bottles, barrels, and packaging foils. Widely used in beverages, food, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, cigarettes, industrial products and other packaging.
5, printing aluminum is mainly used for the production of PS version, aluminum-based PS version of the printing industry is a new type of material for automated plate making and printing.
6. Aluminum for architectural decoration Due to its good corrosion resistance, sufficient strength, excellent process performance and welding performance, aluminum alloys for building decoration are widely used in building structures, doors, windows, ceilings, and decorative surfaces. Such as all kinds of building doors and windows, curtain wall aluminum, aluminum curtain wall panels, pressure plate, pattern plate, color coated aluminum and so on.
7, aluminum for electronic appliances is mainly used in various bus, wiring, conductors, electrical components, refrigerators, air conditioners, cables and other fields. Specifications: round bars, square bars
Representative applications include aerospace fixtures, electrical fixtures, communications, and are also widely used in automated machinery parts, precision machining, mold making, electronics and precision instruments, SMT, PC board solder carriers, and more.